Should the content in question be your own User Content that you legally upload to the Services, the foregoing does not apply.
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights are reserved to their owner.
(3) Licence to Use Website – With regard to using www.rotariclub.com to its full capacity, you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
(a) You do not republish material from this website, or reproduce, or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system, unless it is for academic or non commercial purposes.
(b) You do not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit www.rotariclub.com or material on it for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall be taken as attempt to exclude or limit liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence on www.rotariclub.com’s part, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) User Content – With or without registration, you must not use www.rotariclub.com in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of its availability or accessibility.
With or without registration, you must not use www.rotariclub.com in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any activity or purpose, or reproducing or publishing information that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
With or without registration, you must not use www.rotariclub.com for any marketing purposes, unless you have been granted our express written consent. You must not use www.rotariclub.com to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
www.rotariclub.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material posted upon the website. Such actions may be taken as deemed suitable, including suspending or canceling your account, restricting your access to www.rotariclub.com, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
In respect of all material that you post on www.rotariclub.com, you grant www.rotariclub.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(6) Third parties - www.rotariclub.com contains information about and/or links to third parties and their websites. www.rotariclub.com shall not be held responsible for the content on such third party websites.
(7) Variation – www.rotariclub.com reserves the right to revise this disclaimer at any time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(9) Applicable Law – This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with American law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of America.
(10) Our Contact Details:
Global Tech Provider Ltd
Company No.: 11192084
Address: NORTH VIEW LODGE, MEADOW WAY, WICKFORD, UNITED KINGDOM